We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
Applicants should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Managing the website back-end including PHP, database (MySQL) and server config.
- Experience with scouting, installing and configuring WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the clients.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer and ability to demonstrate hands-on skill during interview.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Experience with major WordPress tools like WooCommerce, Gravity Forms, Elementor is a plus.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and site scalability on modern hosting platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean etc).
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage, experience with tools like Trello, Jiro and Asana is a plus.
- Good communication skills.