We are looking for a creative and strategic Social Media Assistant to represent our group of companies. The Social Media Assistant is responsible for brainstorming campaigns, creating social media posts and analyzing analytics across several brands.
To be successful as a Social Media Assistant, you must have excellent time management skills. A good Social Media Assistant is eager to keep abreast of industry innovations and new software.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills & good spoken English.
- Eagerness to learn about new innovations and software.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A degree in communication or marketing will be a plus
- Prior experience in marketing or social media.
- Knowledge of social media tools like Hootsuite, Buffer, IFTTT is a plus.