We are searching for a Learning Designer to devise curricula for our internal learning platforms and clients. The Learning Designer should research applicable content, suggest and formulate course materials, and then collate these newly-designed resources. You should also verify the accuracy of all information and its presentation.
To ensure success as a Learning Designer, you should utilize engaging and effective mnemonic tools to facilitate students’ memorization of content. Exceptional Learning Designers will deliver suitable learning materials without fail.
- Developing and editing online learning materials and content such as lesson plans, lesson content, learning objectives and assessment tools
- Identifying knowledge gaps through in-depth research, including consultations with clients.
- develop and design online materials such as
- Pinpointing pertinent learning outcomes.
- Deciding on the most suitable modes of instruction.
- Formulating curricula outlines that address identified skills deficits.
- Elucidating and researching helpful subject matter to solidify your understanding thereof.
- Writing, editing, and structuring course content in a way that bolsters students’ retention.
- Devising apt formative and summative assessments.
- Presenting hand-selected content in an accessible and fully engaging manner.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Demonstrable experience as a Learning Designer, Instructional Designer, or Curriculum Developer.
- Ability to use learning management systems and applications such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline and Moodle.
- Solid knowledge of contemporary educational strategies.
- In tune with appropriate assessment procedures.
- Superb written communication skills.
- Ability to source and utilize verified information to create courses.
- Adherence to clients’ learning-related requests.