We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. Our graphic designer will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail with uniformity and consistency showing across your work.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with external organizations, programmers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos, banners, online ads, print material and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Multi-tasking design projects across multiple brands
- Ability to work round the clock like an ant and get paid for it.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio and ability to design graphics during interview.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. We don’t like or use Corel Draw.
- A strong eye for visual composition and typography.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism without sentiment.
- Understanding of website & mobile design, branding, marketing, advertising, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements and multimedia design.